skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Learning Japanese Online
Social Icons
Pages
Home
Page counter
Page view counter. Ignore please
I had to reset it since I changed the site location
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Using Memrise to learn Japanese
I recently came across an interesting new online learning tool called Memrise . You can use it to study a variety of languages, ...
Japanese Learning tools on Ubuntu
I am finding these 2 tools very useful in learning Japanese. Kanatest helps you to sharpen Hiragana and ...
Peter Rabbit in Japanese
The website Wired for Books has a wonderful selection of Beatrix Potter books translated into Japanese. The most familiar of h...
Practical Guide to Mimetic Expressions through Pictures in Japanese
Practical Guide to Mimetic Expressions through Pictures in Japanese Ebook Download from Fileserve - english...
Japanese lecture by Kamonohashi : Same pronunciation but different meaning
When you want say "I use chopsticks " , you can say わたし わ はし を つかいます。 (watashi wa hashi wo tsukaimasu) and , when y...
Powered by
Blogger
.
Social Icons
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
April (59)
March (81)
No comments:
Post a Comment